Membership and affiliation of Act includes the following:
- Members shall be serving Catholic Teachers who live their baptism and practice the Catholic faith.
- Associate members shall be Catholic educationists, former members of ACT (who are no more in the education sector) and other Catholics involved in the education of young people such as Children Liturgy Teachers.
- Supporting member(s) or sponsor(s) shall be individuals or institutions recognized by the Executive Committee which contribute(s) spiritually, financially and materially towards the promotion of ACT activities.
- ACT shall serve the Ghana Catholic Bishops’ Conference and other organizations which work to promote quality Religious Education in our schools and the church.
- ACT shall also affiliate with other recognized Professional Teachers’ Associations in Ghana and abroad
- Student members shall be members of Association of Catholic Teacher Trainees (ACTT).